WELCOME TO MY BLOG

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG. I HOPE YOU ENJOY LOOKING AROUND.

FOLLOWERS

Friday, September 16, 2011

Birthday Card


This is the card I made for my mother-in-laws birthday today.  I used papers from My Mind's Eye.  The large butterfly is from Spellbinders Fanciful Flight Dies.  The flowers are made using a Marianne Creatable die and the small butterfly is a EZ Cut Die.  Pearl rhinestones, little paper roses, lace and doilies are used.  For the round dome flower I used a polystyrene ball cut in half.  I added the punched flowers using a pearl headed pin as the centre of each one.


2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Eileen, I bet mum-in-law loved it.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of materials you have used to make this lovely card.

    ReplyDelete