WELCOME TO MY BLOG

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG. I HOPE YOU ENJOY LOOKING AROUND.

FOLLOWERS

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

CHALLENGE #33 - TRIM THE TREE

I have started making my christmas cards and have entered two of them in our latest challenge over at Let's Craft and Create.

The cuttlebug christmas tree embossing folder is one of my favourites.  I have added pearl rhinestones and ribbon.  The wording is computer generated and is Black Chancery.



The cuttlebug embossing folder is from the Winter Wonderland set and embellished with pearl rhinestones and the tree is a diecut decorated with silver rhinestones.  I have added white ribbon and a bow.

We look forward to seeing all your awesome projects for this challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards Eileen, the embossing looks so elegant!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 lovely cards and makes me want to dust off my embossing folders , love these Eileen :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous cards Eileen. I really like these two embossing folders.

    ReplyDelete