WELCOME TO MY BLOG

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG. I HOPE YOU ENJOY LOOKING AROUND.

FOLLOWERS

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

CHALLENGE #38 - FLOWER POWER


This time the challenge over at Let's Craft and Create is Flower Power.  You can click here to join in the fun.

This time I have this girls card which I used for a Birthday Card for my daughter.   I added a little heart doily, lace, felt hearts and little mulberry pink roses.  The heart pin, charm and ribbon were added as extra decoration.


4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Eileen, such pretty colours and embellishments.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is beautiful Eileen :) must get myself some heart nestabilities :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Eileen and the image so suits a girls birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Eileen, so pretty :)x

    ReplyDelete