WELCOME TO MY BLOG

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG. I HOPE YOU ENJOY LOOKING AROUND.

FOLLOWERS

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Christmas Time Again

Over at Let's Craft and Create this fortnight our new challenge is "Getting Ready for Christmas".

I have made 3 Christmas cards using different embossing folders.



I have used the cuttlebug Christmas Stitches embossing folder and border for this card and decorated with silver rhinestones.  The tag was computer generated and the font is Black Chancery.


This card I've used the Couture Creations Xmas Light embossing folder.
I used chalk to colour the bauble and added silver rhinestones and ribbon.


The last one I used another Couture Creations embossing folder called Pere Noel.  I added kindy glitz and the little pearl rhinestones.  The tag is a spellbinders one and I used the font Black Chancery on my computer.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful selection of Christmas cards Eileen...what a busy bee you've been!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab cards Eileen, love your embossing folders :) x

    ReplyDelete