WELCOME TO MY BLOG

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG. I HOPE YOU ENJOY LOOKING AROUND.

FOLLOWERS

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Confetti Chocolate Cupcakes

Our challenge this time over at Let's Craft and Create is "Confetti".

I made these Confetti Chocolate Cupcakes. 


I iced them with chocolate icing and sprinkled them with confetti (hundreds and thousands).  The kids loved them.
Here is the cupcake recipe if anyone would like it.

2 cups flour
2 heaped teaspoons baking powder
1 heaped tablespoon cocoa
1 cup sugar
1 cup chocolate chips
1 egg
125g melted butter
1 cup milk

Put dry ingredients into a bowl and mix together.  Make a well and add
egg, milk and cooled melted butter. Mix all together, but do not overmix.
Put spoonfuls of mixture into cupcake papers or greased muffin tins and
bake at 200 deg C for approximately 20 minutes.

For the cupcakes I made I put some mixture into the paper case then put a square of dairy milk chocolate in, then cover the square of chocolate with some more mixture and bake as above.
You could use any flavour of chocolate you want to.




2 comments:

  1. Yum...I bet these didn't last long Eileen, and what a fab idea to put the choccie in the middle a chocoholics dream...let me know when you put the next batch in :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, will do, they are great in the kids lunches.

      Delete