WELCOME TO MY BLOG

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG. I HOPE YOU ENJOY LOOKING AROUND.

FOLLOWERS

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Creative Craft Cottage DT Callout

I thought I would share this with you on my blog, if you are interested please take a look at my new
monthly challenge blog.

You can visit Creative Craft Cottage by clicking here

DT Callout

We are looking for 2 new guest Design Team Members  to join in our monthly challenges, for 3 months.
If you think you would like to be part of our very friendly team and can make a crafty project 
once a  month please read the requirements below:-

1. Have an active blog
2. Create a crafty project monthly  (card, altered item, jewellery, sewing, crocheting,  etc)
3. Please email us at craftycards@clear.net.nz
4. Provide a link to your blog and email us your favourite project
5. Tell us a little bit about yourself

You have till 20th May 2013 to apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment