WELCOME TO MY BLOG

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG. I HOPE YOU ENJOY LOOKING AROUND.

FOLLOWERS

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Baby Cards

Recently I have been busy making baby cards so I thought I would share them with you.


      For this card I used  a Baby Bear Clipart image.               
 Then the cut the circle using the Spellbinders Heart Circle Die and   
embellished it with ribbon, lace, rhinestones and a charm.        





















For these baby cards I used the
digi stamp which is Sugar Nellie Bambino and coloured them in.  I embossed the backgrounds and used Spellbinder Dies for the circles and ovals, then added rhinestones, lace, ribbon and little charms.






1 comment:

  1. Everyone of these baby card are adorable Eileen, I love the embossing and cute images.

    ReplyDelete