WELCOME TO MY BLOG

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG. I HOPE YOU ENJOY LOOKING AROUND.

FOLLOWERS

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Embossed and Chalked Masculine Cards

Today I made a couple of Masculine Cards using Coulture Creations Embossing Folders.
I coloured them in using chalk to give them a bit of colour.
                                                                                  







I used the  Couture Creations   embossing folder  called Sunset Sips for the  card below and added a  little  charm  at the bottom.
    



















For the second card I used another Couture Creations embossing folder called 
Sea Scape.   I also added a little lantern charm to it also.









Both folders are from Couture Creations and are from
The Harmony Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment