WELCOME TO MY BLOG

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG. I HOPE YOU ENJOY LOOKING AROUND.

FOLLOWERS

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Bella Bride Sassy

We have a new challenge over at Creative Moments - 'Anything Goes/Spring' this fortnight.

For my card I have used the Bella Bride from Sassy Studio Designs image.


I used Spellbinder dies and the Cuttlebug embossing folder called
Wicker Weave.  I added little pearl rhinestones and  hearts.
I used little paper roses and made the other flowers using flower dies.

We would love you to visit us, have a look at what the other DT members have made and
play along, you might just be the lucky winner of the 4 digi images by our sponsor.

4 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful love the trail of flowers down the trellis xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eileen this is just such a beautiful card, love how you framed your beautifully coloured image, thank you for being part of the dream team
    Alex xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so beautifully elegant. Love the soft colouring and pretty flowers.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete