WELCOME TO MY BLOG

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG. I HOPE YOU ENJOY LOOKING AROUND.

FOLLOWERS

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Delicious Doodles Lilleth

 Delicious Doodles have some gorgeous digi stamps and  while I was visiting recently I purchased Lilleth.

Our latest challenge over at Creative Craft Cottage is 'Washi Tape'.


I used Lilleth on this card and added the little paper rose.
I coloured her in and added kindyglitz to the flowers.
I added Washi Tape to each side of the card and finished off
with little white and pink rhinestones.

We would love you to pop over and see the other Design Team Members projects and if you have 
tiime we would love you to play along in our latest challenge.

3 comments:

  1. a lovely image beautifully coloured, love the extra details you have added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is so beautiful and wonderfully coloured. It just smacks of spring. I am also now your latest keen Follower through Google Friend Connect.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card...
    Happy Easter!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete