WELCOME TO MY BLOG

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG. I HOPE YOU ENJOY LOOKING AROUND.

FOLLOWERS

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Sympathy Card

I recently purchased my new toy a Brother ScanNCut machine.

This is my 1st card using a svg cut file from the internet.


To make this card i used the Loopy Frame file from Bird's Cards which
you can find here.  I used black and white cardstock. 
I embossed the card behind the frame.

I then used the Spellbinders
plain and scalloped square dies and added the flowers.  
The wording was computer generated.

4 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful and elegant Eileen, I love the beautiful frame die and the image. Anet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. I have the ScanNCut on my wish list. It looks like it cuts very well. Are you happy with it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very happy, I have a lot more to learn about it yet though.

      Delete
    2. I bought mine from Spotlight here in Dunedin. It is the CM550SX model and cuts anything from cellophane to leather, chipboard etc

      Delete