WELCOME TO MY BLOG

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG. I HOPE YOU ENJOY LOOKING AROUND.

FOLLOWERS

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Kitten in a Teacup Card

I have been very busy creating for all the DT's I am on and it is time again
for another new challenge over at CCC Digi Creations.

Our new theme for this challenge is
Digi/Flowers

and our sponsor is Aurora Wings

Sponsor

I have used the image Kitten in a Teacup.


I designed the border using my
Brother ScanNCut machine and added little
pearl rhinestones, roses and the bow.
I threaded the pink braid around through the ribbonholes
around the card.

We would love you all to pop over and checkout the challenge.
You may be lucky enough to win the 3 digi stamps from Aurora Wings
if you join in.

1 comment:

  1. Eileen, your little card is so sweet! I love the image & you've chosen a perfect colour combo for it! Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave a sweet comment!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete