WELCOME TO MY BLOG

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG. I HOPE YOU ENJOY LOOKING AROUND.

FOLLOWERS

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Tri Fold Card

The weeks and months are just flying by and it is time again for another monthly challenge over at 
Let's Craft and Create and this time the theme is Spots or Stripes.

I have made this Tri Fold Card for my DT project.


The digi I have used to make this card is from 
La-La Land Crafts and is called
Little Luka, you can find him here


We would love you to pop over to our challenge 
and have a look at what the other DT members have made, you 
may just be the lucky winner of our prize.


2 comments:

  1. Your Tri-Fold card is beautiful Eileen, I love the pretty papers and cute image. Type of card that I yet have to make and did not get to. Anet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Eileen...fab image xx

    ReplyDelete