WELCOME TO MY BLOG

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG. I HOPE YOU ENJOY LOOKING AROUND.

FOLLOWERS

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Anything Goes/ Paper Piercing

Well it is great to be back designing cards after a short break due to illness.

Our latest challenge over at Creative Moments is Paper Piercing and
our wonderful Sponsor for this is All Dressed Up.

We would love you to pop on over and join in our challenge, you may just be the
lucky winner of All Dressed Up's Digi prize.
I have used the image Purrrfect Together.

To make this card I have used

 White Card
 Coloured Card
 Printed Papers
All Dressed Up digi Purrfect Together 
Kindyglitz
Rhinestones












2 comments:

  1. Hi Eileen what a great card I love this image and the papers and the design are wonderful. xx

    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such as sweet card. Love the kitty stamp

    ReplyDelete