WELCOME TO MY BLOG

THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG. I HOPE YOU ENJOY LOOKING AROUND.

FOLLOWERS

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Let's Get Girly

Well I am back and pleased to be crafting again.
It has been a long haul but I am feeling a lot better now than I did.

Now it's time for the start of a new challenge over at CCC Digi Creations
 
 The Theme for this fortnight is 'Let's Get Girly'. 
 
 We have some great sponsors for this challenge. 
 
For My DT card I have used an Image from one of our sponsors.  Its called Spring Girl and its from Robyn's Fetish Fetish.
 
 
The DT have made some wonderful projects for you to look at so pop on over and take a look and enter.
 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card and design. Love the bunting! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Love the colors.

    hugs
    Tammi DT sister

    ReplyDelete